Monday, November 15, 2010

Story Structure - I Told You (1989)

Here's an ultra-catchy synthpop 12" from my neighbor to the north, Canada! Finding a copy of this one (that isn't outrageously priced) is anything but easy, as only 200 copies were pressed and sent to DJs and radio stations. So, hopefully this will suffice in the meantime. For those of you less into the synth poppy stuff, stay tuned. I've got some real goodies lined up for you too. The hauntingly dark clip posted on the Facebook page was not just a tease. All this and more, soon. Enjoy!

Track List:

A1 - I Told You (Extended Mix)
B1 - I Told You (Instrumental Mix)
B2 - I Told You (7'' Single Mix)

Download

7 comments:

Jenny White said...

Shuuuuuuuuuut up! This is AWESOME! You actually found a copy of this 12"??? This is UBER rare! What a great share, thank you!!!

Unknown said...

They actually produced a whole album of 8 songs and an extended version of the single Gods & Games...Don't believe the album was ever formally released...If there is interest, I could share in a future post...

VINYL ▌OBSCURITY

Vanilla Face said...

I think it's safe to say there is interest, good sir. A lot of interest, I'm sure. Going to post all of it, right? ;D

Unknown said...

Yes, it's already in a digital format, so it's easy and non time consuming...

VINYL ▌OBSCURITY

Unknown said...

It's now posted to the blog...

VINYL ▌OBSCURITY

A said...

hi. i'm Adrian electronic dance music fan. I hope all is very well. do you have I Told You (7 Inch Version), I Told You (12 Inch Version), Wave Goodbye Today, Modern Life, September Song, The Hollow Men, Voice In The Shadows, The Other Side, Gods And Games (7 Inch Version) and Gods And Games (Maxi Single) songs in audios mp3s and if yes can you help for me with listen please?

would be great. thank you.

Unknown said...

Got one to sell