Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Moresque Foray - Long Distance Sex (1989) +

This is a pretty slick 12" from Germany with a very club-friendly sound to it. I know very little about the band, other than the fact that this is not their only material. You may have also heard this song (from 1986, I think) at a wave party/club. It's definitely the winner of the bunch for me. Anyway, like I was saying this one feels most at home in the club atmosphere, and hopefully you'll start hearing it there. Strange Shock is pretty nice and I definitely prefer the alternate mix of Real Command -- sick synths for the time. Enjoy!

Track List:

A1 - Strange Shock
A2 - Real Command
B1 - Real Command (Long Distance Mix)

Download




2 comments:

frankie teardrop said...

meant to play one of these tracks last night, but it wasn't in the cards! definitely a killer 12''!

the soulcatcher said...

It's not their only material, indeed.
all the infos at:
http://moresqueforay.reboot.at/