Friday, April 30, 2010

Janitors Animated - My God He's Terrible (1985)


Pretty nice Canadian mini LP with both hits and misses. The first miss being the album art. I know what you're thinking, but no, I didn't create that in MS paint, it's the real deal. The music inside the cover is thankfully a bit better. My favorites on this one are "Need To Go High" and "Drunkula". A few pops on my copy, but nothing too distracting. Check it out and enjoy.

Track List:

A1 - Need To Go High
B1 - In Synergy X
B2 - The Light
B3 - Drunkula
B4 - My God He's Terrible

Download



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the cover actually. Let's see what is inside....

Vanilla Face said...

Hah, I suppose the art itself isn't bad, but c'mon -- that font =/

bX-59cppw said...

F*ckin awesome cover...and even more awesome in it's contents! ;-)
Thanks my friend!

Anonymous said...

Hey,
band from Valleyfield Qc,
last thing i heard they were making music for theater and or cinema
zoom back camera!

Professor Steampunk said...

Verry nice blog you have here